Sacred Quotations and Words of Ultimate Wisdom
out of the Mouth of
The Most Honorable Reverend Caleb Solar
As with all truly great and divinely inspired leaders, great pearls of wisdom drip from the lips of our wonderous leader. Glimmerings of the knowledge of the universe fall unto Caleb from God. Listen and learn, my children!
starts with one small drop of water..."
"Ivy will join us on the Ark of Salvation. However, while he may escape the same horrible slow death that will quickly befall the misguided souls and miscreants upon the arrival of the mighty floods of El Agua, he will not drink from the cup of life nor share in the feast of knowledge upon which we will dine. "
"Though not yet converted to the ways of our great cause, Ivy will serve a vital purpose. My holy gospel falls often on deaf ears. Therefore Ivy's camera will be the canvas upon which we can paint our text,"
"They were wrong, we are right."
To see absolute proof that Victor is wrong and Caleb is correct, click here and see what Caleb's research on the net has turned up.
Special New Years Wisdom of Caleb!
Instructions for Life in the new millennium
* Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great
risk, failure and tons of sexual frustration.
* When you lose, don't lose the lesson or your playing pieces.
* Follow the four Rs: Respect for self, respect for others, responsibility
for all your actions and reckless immersion in pudding.
* Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck and sometimes just a twist of very bad luck and not enough money.
* Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly, hard and deep.
* Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship just huge theological ones.
* When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to ignore it.
* Spend some time alone every day, taking the situation in hand.
* Open your arms to change, but don't drop your Chapstick.
* Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer and definitely better than Oompah music .
* Live a good, honorable life mixed with foolishness. Then, when you get older and think back, you'll be able to enjoy it a second time and chuckle at your mistakes as well.
* A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
* In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation and with Quellish (Let It Come!). Don't bring up the past.
* Share your knowledge of the coming days of Tribulation. It's a way to achieve immortality.
* Be as rough with the earth as you please, it's going to be washed soon anyway.
* Once a year, go someplace you've never been before.
* Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each
other exceeds your need for self love.
* Judge your success by what you expect to receive in the Glorious Coming Days of the New World.
* Approach love, Cheez It's and cooking with reckless abandon.